defenceawashvikash.com is a property of Awash Vikash City Colonizers (OPC) Private Limited,(CIN U45309RJ2017OPC058090) an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Office D/50-A, Murti Kala Colony, Gopalpura bypass Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India – 302018.
We collect Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
We might collect your payment method when you register your interest for proposed schemes/ apply for booking of Flats/Plots/Villas in proposed schemes. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner PayU Payments Private Limited.
Information you post
We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to defenceawashvikash.com
We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, register your interest for proposed schemes/ apply for booking of Flats/Plots/Villas in proposed schemes, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or register your interest for proposed schemes/ apply for booking of Flats/Plots/Villas in the proposed scheme. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use the information to contact you.
We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use the information to respond to your requests or questions.
We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use the information to improve our products and services.
We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new Schemes of services. These might be our own offers or services, or third-party offers or services we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you register your interest for proposed schemes/ apply for booking of Flats/Plots/Villas in proposed schemes we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or registration/booking of details.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests Or we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
AVCC (OPC) Private Limited
Office: D/50-A,Murti Kala Colony, Gopalpura Bypass Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India – 302018.
Email: If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy
Cards And Refunds Policy
Terms & conditions of using payment gateway
• If you are using the payment gateway to pay online using Debit/Credit Card / Net banking /UPI/ Wallet then you are doing so with the consultation/approval of the card owner or account holder (if in case you are not the card holder/account holder yourself)
• If the payment is not processed because of any reasons, then you are supposed to deposit cash in our Bank Account within next 24 hours, otherwise the respective registration/booking will be cancelled. In such scenarios the registration/booking will be subject to availability.
• If transaction is found suspicious by our risk management team and to protect your payment from potential fraud, we are forced to identify the Debit /credit card holder or Account Holder before we proceed with the payment. You may be asked to submit identification proof along with front copy of your credit card by email to complete your transaction. If you failed to produce the said documents on time, then your transaction/Registration will be cancelled with immediate effect .
• Transaction processing charge will be borne by the user for using the Online payment Gateway.
• If the transaction has been cancelled by the user, processing charges will still apply to the user/card holder.
• Payment Gateway is an additional Payment option available for the user and is not the only option for making Payments. You can visit our website www.defenceawashvikash.com or contact AVCC (OPC) P Ltd office to make your registration by paying amount through cheque/DD.
• For more details please write to us at email@example.com
Cancellation and refund policy
• Each service provider has its own refund and cancellation policy, as a result of which we adhere to the same. Also, refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
• Refund Policy and process: – About refund policy more clarified in our website www.defenceawashvikash.com however, some points here also clarified: Registration charges would be refunded only in case of the project/scheme is not as per the choice location of the applicant, ( within 15-30 working days after visiting of location and banker details provided by the applicant) in that case registration charges would be returned to the applicant after deduction of any transaction charges made by the bank if any. In this case, the applicant should provide their banker details. Applicant must visit proposed Project/Scheme within 15 days from the date of registration or receipt of registration charges into bank account of company or company invites for visiting proposed/applied choice of location, whichever is later . Information regarding visit of the proposed Project/Scheme for which applicant registered would be intimated through massage on mobile number provided by applicant in registration form . Applicant must give pre-intimation to the company on the phone and express their wish to company within 15 days from the day of visit of proposed Project/Scheme otherwise applicant can be lost right to refund of registration charges and registration will be cancelled. For more visit our web site www.defenceawashvikash.com.
Dispute and resolution policy
• In case of any dispute users can reach to local office over the mail with the details. Awash Vikash City Colonizers (OPC) Private Limited , will try to provide amicable solution to both the parties. Awash Vikash City Colonizers (OPC) Private Limited Decision will be final in case of any Dispute.